Strategic HR Plan Design Software For Businesses
Is Your HR Consulting Practice Looking For More Business?
It’s anticipated that the marketing of the $trategic HR Management $olutions approach and software across the country will generate interest from businesses that do not have all the internal resources they need to implement the Strategic Plan this tool helps them design.
If your HR consulting practice truly embraces the concept of strategic, purpose-focused HR, and it has the capability to “do the tasks” involved in a plan, this will be beneficial for you.
4-Profit-HR, the parent company of the $HRM$ software, does not do "task HR". It is our intent to setup a nationwide network of HR Consultants whose firms are familiar with the $trategic HR Management $olutions tool and approach, and refer “implementation” business to them when:
- Businesses subscribing to the $HRM$ directly request local assistance, or
- Businesses that have engaged 4-Profit-HR to “architect” a Strategic Plan request that ‘shopping for vendors/consultants’ be part of our service.
Preferred SHRMS HR Services Provider network membership requirements are currently:
- Providing your firm’s credentials to 4-Profit-HR for review (NDA will be provided for your protection)
- Being an active subscriber to the $HRM$ software at at least the lowest subscription level. (This will help with business development efforts in your firm, regardless of business referral frequency!)
- Being open to nominal revenue sharing consideration for referrals resulting in actual engagements, if circumstances allow and no conflict of interest exists for parties involved.
Interested or more questions? Shoot us an email or give us a call at 410-987-1223.
Preferred $HRM$ HR Service Providers