Strategic HR Plan Design Software For Businesses
Need An “Architect” For Your Business’s Strategic HR Plan?
The hierarchies are similar in different professions… There are Pharmacists, and there are General Practitioner MDs. Both are important professions. The former intimately knows the rules and federal regulations associated with dispensing controlled medicines. But the latter knows how to look at a person's overall big health picture and diagnose wide reaching problems and/or recommend proactive improvements.
There are house framers, and there are architects. Both are important. One knows exactly how to assemble a house safely, and the other knows how to look at everything - climate, sun, energy efficiency, layout, aesthetics, etc. - that should be considered for building a home specific to the owners needs and desires.
HR is no different! There are task-focused HR Practitioners who know all the rules and regs and forms of employment. And there Business-focused VPs of HR who learn/know the business model, the departmental challenges, and they know WHICH HR things to do to help DRIVE profits.
If your business may need the latter expertise, we can help you directly. Our services can include any of the following:
- Strategic HR “teaching” session(s) for C-Suite / upper Mgmt and other stakeholders
- A global status-quo HR Profile Assessment and HR Dashboard / Report Card (or by business unit / dept.)
- Turnover cost analysis
- HR ROI projection exercise
- Strategic Objective improvement plan design(s)
- HR Metrics recommendations
- Plan resource analysis and recommendations (internal and external options)
- Shop / source needed external resources - i.e., services, products, consultants (as we do not do “task” HR)
- Extended plan monitoring - periodic progress meetings
Call us today at 410-987-1223 for additional information or use our contact form to let us know when to call you.